Friday 9 May 2014

Yarndale 2014


This wonderful event is taking place again this year in September. I was beyond happy when asked to test these three beautiful patterns ......... 






...It was kept under wraps while the designing and testing was being done.  Then ALL was revealed !!!  They are designs chosen by Lucy of Attic 24, the creations of my dear bloggie friend and highly talented crochet artist Zelna of Zooty Owl Crafty Blog. 
Are they not gorgeous??   
Such excitement ... and I was so pleased to be a teensy weensy, very small part of the process, thank you Zelna!  All the patterns are available on her lovely blog, inspiring you to get your hook and yarn out and make a Mandala to send to Yarndale as a contribution to the display that Lucy is planning for the event this year .... sure to be AWESOME!


Read all about it ...the Yarndale blog and Attic 24 have all the info and Zelna's Yarndale post has the patterns .... do have a look!

Have a happy and creative weekend dear bloggie friends
Cheers for now
~ Pat ~

9 comments:

  1. Pat, your mandalas are ON FIRE!! Love the colours! I'm planning a mandala this weekend too, not sure of colours yet but watch this space ... well my bloggy space ... you know what I mean! Have a lovely weekend
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, I love the versions you made and I LOVE your patterns. Thank you so much for telling me about them....I'm off to find my hook :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacquie, mandalas are sure the rage right now, and I love making them :)

      Delete
  3. They are lovely, the colours are so bright! I'm off to look at the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne, enjoy making your mandala! Pat x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love these mandalas! A definite hit!
    Www.craftingaddicts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Mandalas the colours are awesome, I have already started your pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big thank you to the lovely ladies who have left comments on Yarn 2014 .... just a quick correction .. the patterns are not mine, they are the designs of Zelna on Zooty Owl Crafty Blog ... these are the testers I did for her from her patterns ... I agree ! they are amazing mandalas ... please go to zootyowlcards.blogspot.com for the patterns :)
    Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time visiting your blog. Came over from Zooty's Owl Crafty Blog. I LOVE your Mandalas. Would love to try to make one sometime. I am following you. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment ~ hearing from you makes my day ~